Monday, February 18, 2008

53 days left until I feel complete again


Is anyone else counting down the return of The Office?!?!? We have been going crazy waiting to see what our beloved Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch employees are up to. I haven't missed any of the other shows that have been postponed due to the writer's strike, but I'm telling you if I don't get to see some more stunts from Michael pretty soon I may go crazy.


For those of you who aren't hooked and want to be, we recommend renting the previous seasons and watching them IN ORDER. If you aren't hooked after that well....humm....maybe you need to go see a therapist.


Here are some highlights from some previous episodes


3 comments:

Brock Paulk said...

I'm pitiful...I found out 4 days ago that The Office is returning on April 10th. I now have reminders on 3 different Microsoft Outlook calendars about that event...

Little Rock Real Estate said...

We are total Office fans too. We have an Office calendar hanging on our Fridge. Dwight is the month of February and he represents determination. His quote is "Here's my card. It's got my cell #, my pager #, my home #, and my other pager #. I never take vacations, I never get sick, and I don't celebrate any major holidays."

Gotta love a guy like that.

Shelly

Julie said...

We have been missing the office too. The writer's strike took way to long..uuugghh. Oh and I love Liam's hair. It made me want a little boy-he looks so grown up. Love ya