Sunday, January 10, 2010

Growing Up Part II




The girls had a wonderful time at their party. They loved all the attention and sugar!!! A special thanks to everyone who helped me with the party.....I truly couldn't have done it with out you!
Kallie and Klaire are changing every day! Their hair is growing very quickly lately. We can do pig tails now....hooray!!!! They are jabbering all the time and are still taking steps here and there, but mostly crawling. They interact with each other in new ways...like shaking their heads 'yes' and 'no' at each other! Klaire likes to dance to music and Kallie has found that she likes to wrestle with Landon (gently of course and they pounce on pillows together:). They are having a little seperation anxiety lately, especially with me, which is adding something new to the mix, but other than that they rarely cry. Everything they do is pretty adorable and we are having so much fun with them!
I need to update Liam's quotes b/c he has been saying some really cute things, so you guys will have to hold me accountable to adding his quotes....then I will actually sit down and do it!! Landon is happy to be back in the swing of things at school. He missed his best friend, Margo:) They are getting married ya know......that's what they told their teacher and Landon came home and told us. And since then, they have decided to talk about kids and Margo wants eight and Landon wants a billion, but they both agree that the first will be adopted from China like Margo and the second will be adopted from Arkansas!!!! (Landon was born in Arkansas) They are a crack up.






6 comments:

Erin said...

So the party was SO cute!! I can't tell you how sad I was to see the pictures and how BIG and CUTE the girls are!! Tell Lindy the cupcakes were perfect. That was such a cute idea! Did you make the girls tutu's? CUTE!!! Oh, and I am happy to tell you that I updated my blog. I thought you would be very proud of me :)

Sussey's Story said...

LOVE the cupcakes and the girls' tutu's!! You did an awesome job! Hope your keeping warm in TX as we are still freezing in Memphis. Take care.

Lindy said...

awww, looooved the theme of the girls' party! so cute :0) wish I could have been there to get lots of kisses! they look like they are in a growing phase right now! I am going to get on your picasa stuff tonight and check out your holidays, will call you next week!

Melissa Jackson said...

What a cute party idea! The cupcakes and game were adorable...so creative! I can't believe Kallie and Klaire are already a year old. They have gotten so big!

Lane said...

Oh my word!! They are SOOO pretty!!! The decorations are awesome! Looks like they had a wonderful birthday!

Julie said...

Laura I don't think I have your e-mail address....can you believe that? Did you get a new one a long time ago and I forgot to add you to my contacts? Anyway, I need some information about conceiving girls NOT FOR ME--MY SISTER IN LAW!!! Call me or e-mail me when you get a chance. I'll talk to you soon!