Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yikes! I'm back!

Getting ready for Kindergarten with some help from Mommy:)

Our handsome little cheeseball.
Klaire is giving baby bear kisses.
Kallie is 'sleeping' with her babies.
And people ask me if they are identical!

Best buds.
Klaire our little dare devil wanting to ride with Landon.
Super hero Liam kept everyone safe when we went to brunch at little Ave's house. I'm ready to ride mom!!
Kallie and Klaire couldn't get enough of this!
Watch out people. No really he doesn't turn to the left very well!!!!

Costume pics coming soon!! October has been a crazy month!! Kevin has been gone A LOT and I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off even more than normal! But the kids are great. Hilarious and darling as always.

4 comments:

Jennifer Crow said...

So glad you posted pictures! We really need to plan a get together soon! We'd love to see you guys again.

Nicole said...

Love it, Laura. Cute pictures--they really do make me feel like I know your kids better. I can't wait for Thanksmas!

The Gamble Triplets said...

Your kids are just so beautiful.

Bekki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.