Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Slacker.






Here's Texas weather for ya, we were in swimsuits Saturday and on Sunday we had hail that didn't melt off all day because it was so cold.


Klaire looks so grown up in this picture!

Rain Forrest Cafe for Landon's Birthday dinner.




Singing him happy birthday, Liam is wondering if he gets icecream too. Haha




Before we went to Rain Forrest we went to Legoland also for Landon's birthday.







After the ride, he decided he wasn't a big fan!





Legoland had a pink room that the girls enjoyed. They want to be like Landon and Liam so much!




Our big seven year old...........what!!!!!!!!! Oh and everything in this room is made out of legos. Amazing.




Liam showing us his punch move. He told me the other day if he ran into a real bear in the woods he would try to fight it instead of running away. Unfortunately, I believe him!!!!!!




So I made headbands for the girls for Easter that turned well, but got a little lazy on the dresses and as you can see I pinned on some flowers instead of sewing them:) But look at that hair! They let me curl it!




Venture Easter Egg Drop. Our church had eggs dropped from a helicopter which was so awesome I forgot to snap a picture! Oh and I had all four of them by myself which usually plays a factor in how many pictures I take:) But it was a great outreach to the community and the kids had a great time.








A new found love. And let me say that every family needs a set of corn cob holders, your kids will think they are the coolest.











I have to admit it, I am not the blogger I used to be. I posted 62 times in 2008......and I have posted 4 this year. And I heard through the grapevine that my blog is getting boring and well I guess you are right....................................oh and I know who you are;) heheheehee

Well, I guess I am going to have to spice it up to make up for the lack of frequency!! So I am going to try to do better! Ya'll stay tuned for the playroom finished results and my latest embarassing grocery store story.............

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Lookin' forward to that story, and especially to pictures of your playroom. I thoroughly enjoyed this family update. :)

Carissa said...

Wow! LOVE the headbands :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie...I will like more updates on those kiddles and parents too. Now if I could get Kari to blog I might keep up to date on GRANDkids. Love ya'll Grandma M

Jennifer Crow said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe Landon is 7! I guess that would be right though b/c we have our 7 year anniversary this year! Miss you guys!