Saturday, October 20, 2007

Liam and the fourwheeler

I can't flip this video, so your just going to have to turn your heads! Liam was cracking us up on the fourwheeler last weekend, so we got this short clip of him doing his thang. He is watching every move that Landon makes these days and it was evident from the minute he saw big brother riding the fourwheeler that he was going to conquer this riding machine as well:)

We tried to put him on it again last night and he was scared, so who knows how he really feels about it. Both of the boys tend to HATE things that come to "life". We have two toys that make them cry hysterically, Elmo and a dancing chicken. Kevin turns them on every couple months to see if they have changed their minds!! Landon runs and begs us to turn it off and Liam crawls as fast as he can and usually hides under the coffee table. It is so funny. We can't wait to see what Liam does with Santa this year:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great clip.
I think it's really funny the way kids react to toys. I had a stuffed doll my grandma made for me. It was blue with red hair gave me the hebbie-geebies from day one.