Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumkin Patch



We went to the Aubrey Pumkin Patch this past weekend and the boys loved it! Nana, Pops, and Aunt DeeDee came along too (Kev was sick and didn't want to be around the hay) Landon soaked it all up as usual and is now BEGGING to make a scarecrow. So I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to do that:)

We are all suffering a bit from being around the hay. Landon can't stop coughing. For that matter, Kevin and I can't stop either and we are SICK of it. At least one person in our family has been sick for the last two months! I keep telling my pediatrician that I really don't like to see her as much as she thinks I do!! I can't imagine having three or four kids, you would be at the doctor every other day during "sick" season.

3 comments:

Little Rock Real Estate said...

How fun. Sorry you are sick now though. To answer your questions, Eric is long and skinny. He weighs 20 lbs though. His bday is February 28th. just around the corner.

Shelly Dahl

Lindsey Eason said...

Laura!! I'm so glad you found me on here - when I saw your comment I was so excited and I just can't get over how cute your two lil' boys are!! Landon and Liam...that has such a nice ring to it! Doncha' just love this blog thing?...it makes keeping up with everyone so much easier! Will you guys be at homecoming this year?

Unknown said...

LOL, Landon with a big o'can of Sunkist...priceless.