Thursday, May 15, 2008

Noodles and Cowboys???

For the last few months, Landon has been telling us that he wants to be a 'noodle-maker' when he grows up! He has been dead set on this career until yesterday. We were driving and out of no where he says, "Mom I think I could be a good cowboy when I grow up." I said, "Ya, I think you would make a great cowboy, but I thought you wanted to be a noodle-maker?" Landon, "Oh yeah..." Me, "Well, maybe you can be both someday." Landon, "Great idea mom! I can ride on my horse to take all of my noodles to my friends. I have to use my imagination now." Me, "Oh your imagination huh?" Landon, "Well I won't have to use it when I'm growned-up mom, because then it will be real." Me, "Oh, of course. Silly mommy."

So watch out world, Landon is going to be the first noodle-delivering cowboy:)

No comments: