Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not the news we were hoping for.

The doctors were able to see where the 'unusual' electrod acitivity is coming from in Drew's brain. It is in the subcoritcal cortex (a very deep part of the brain) that can't be operated on and doesn't respond to drugs well. Therefore they have pretty much told them that this is the way he is going to be for the time being. They are being released from the hospital tomorrow. He is still seizing in his left arm and left leg currently. Please pray for strength for Kari and Jordan as they perpare for the future. Pray that God just chooses to reach down and heal Drew and take this away from him forever.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am so sorry to hear this!! My heart goes out to them because I just can't imagine going through something like this with one of my children. They will be in my prayers.

Matt, Nikki & Ashtyn said...

We will definitely keep Jordan, Kari, and Drew in our prayers. I'm so sorry to hear this news. By the way, I just LOVE Landon's quotes...they keep me laughing!

Unknown said...

That is so hard. We'll continue to pray for them. God is an amazing healer! I pray little Drew will be healed and blow the doctors minds!