Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick update

Me, well I am feeling SO much better. Thank goodness for antibiotics.

The girls, they had a check up today and Klaire is 6 pounds and Kallie is 5.10 pounds and our doctor says they are just perfect....but I already knew that:)

Landon and Liam are pretending that their stuffed animals are babies and they are burping them and making the sound effects to go along with it!!! HAHA......I told Kevin we need to get them some dolls....he didn't think it was funny!!


Kevin, well he is keeping me sane and taking on more than his share at work and home!

House, hummmm.....still working on that. Rent house or somewhere to live when we get booted out of here in 8 days....still working on that too!!!! Anyone have an empty house they want to rent us for 6 or 8 weeks??? And packing, well we just started that....I should say Kevin just started that. I'm in denial that we are moving from our first home and away from the Jacksons): I will start packing (in all my free time....ha) tomorrow!



Have to turn the flash off to get them with their eyes open, so that's why the pics are dark. And I'm sure you all can tell them apart......hehehe.......so I'll let you all tell me who is who:)

10 comments:

April Jackson said...

Kallie is the top picture and Klaire is on the bottom?! You think you are in denial about leaving here in 8 days!! I can't even think about it.

The Gamble Triplets said...

What beautiful, precious little girls you have. Perfect indeed. Glad you are feeling better. Continued prayers that you find that perfect house soon.

We are also praying diligently for Peyton, Jordan & Kari. They are the strongest and most faithful family we know.

Aisling Gamble
Calgary

Sarah P said...

I think maybe Klaire above and Kallie on bottom?...

Lyndi said...

Kallie top Klaire bottom! I'm a pro now!

Little Rock Real Estate said...

They are just beautiful. Love you and I am praying for you guys in these crazy times. If anyone can handle it all, it's you Laura!

Shelly Dahl

Lindy said...

Kallie on top, Klaire bottom?! just a guess, hard to tell now that Klaire's anemia is better!!! :0) I am thinking of you daily and saying prayers that you find just the right house! loveya!!!

Varner said...

Hey girl! Let me know if y'all need any help moving (when you do). Our small group at church is trying to help people who could use some extra hands or trucks. Where are y'all looking to move? My friend has their house on the market in Flower MOund. I remember this summer you told me you may look there. Glad things are getting better.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

How has the housing situation come along? I think about you guys a lot. I pray that the Lord paves the way for you. I know it can be very stressful trying to find a place to live. I can't even imagine that with everything else that you guys have going on right now. Hang in there! I know the Lord is always faithful to provide.

Lyndi said...

oh no... I was wrong! Don't tell the girls!

Avery's MiMi said...

hey guys. sorry that i just commented on these beautiful babies.they are so blessed to have both of you and of course the boys.i hope you get settled in soon.me and marty will be up in a couple of weeks .and i cant to wait to hold them.tell the boys we said hi. teresa goodwin [averysmimi]