Friday, January 30, 2009

When it rains, it pours....I think our home is flooded!

To make a long story short, I've been struggling with my recovery. I've been back and forth to the doctor and got sent to the ER yesterday. After many examinations it looks like I had two UTI's and now an infection in my uterus. I am on antibiotics and my doctors are closely watching me. I feel a little better today so it looks like the medicine is working, thankfully.

Also, our poor nephew, Peyton, has been in the hospital with a ruptured apendix, so please keep him and his parents, Kari and Jordan, in your prayers.

I promised a picture of Kallie (Left) and Klaire (Right)....so here it is. One look at them and the pain I am feeling seems to fade:) Also, our little Minnie (our dog:) hurt her back, she gave us a real scare for a couple days, but she is doing better. I think she was feeling neglected and decided that was her best chance at some attention!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad you are feeling better. Your girls are precious. I can't wait until I meet them for the first time at church!

Anonymous said...

Wow, You Guys have had a full plate! I am sorry about your not feeling well.....one day at a time! Really enjoy seeing the photos of the Girls.....too precious! I'll continue saying prayers for You and Family, Cheryl

Lindy said...

love you guys so much! you are in my prayers ;) ps, could those girls BE any cuter! my goodness i wanna hug on em' so bad!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you sold your house so quickly! I am sorry to hear you are feeling so sick. I wish I could be there to help you guys out w/ moving. Good luck.

Bekki said...

You are in my prayers! Prayers of healing for you and Minnie, prayers of health for the girls, and prayers to find the perfect house quickly. XOXO
(They are sooooo cute!)

Lyndi said...

Hey sis! Love ya bunches. This is a site that a girl made from my social club. I thought you might enjoy browsing some of her designs.

http://redbuddesigns.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-name-is-sharon-albright.html

Nicole said...

That picture is absolutely adorable. It was so good to catch up with you over the weekend. We're praying for you guys. Love you.

Unknown said...

Oh Laura, I hurt for you. You're going to make it! This too shall pass. Those girls are just the cutest twins that have probably ever been.
There are some GREAT houses in our neighborhood for sale and you would have built in neighbors. We're not April Chris and Avery, but we'd be here! Let me know if you are interested, there's one on the corner right beside the park!