Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stay'n Alive

Our lives are just wild! I have been wanting to blog for two weeks and here I am just now doing it! Moving is over. The boxes are unpacked and now painting and decorating have begun. We've had so much help from our families and we could not have done it with it them! We love our new house, we have so much more space. I will post pictures when we get some things up on the walls. They boys are LOVING their play room and wow so are Kevin and I! The girls are growing like weeds...they haven't been weighed in a few weeks but I think they are getting close to 8 pounds...especially Klaire! Having twins is such an adventure let me tell ya, but it is so worth it. I have loved cuddling with all my babies, but there is just something pretty special about having one asleep on each shoulder.



Minnie wishes that I would rock her to sleep too!



Kallie left, Klaire right.I couldn't get them smiling at the same time, but they were being so cute.
Kallie looking at camera.
Klaire looking at camera and Kallie is trying to see if Klaire's cheek tastes good.
The boys get to keep their super awesome teepee up all the time now in the play room. Nanna made this for them for Christmas!
You should hear Landon and Liam talk like cowboys. They talk real slow with a major southern accent and they talk about the wild wild west and their horses:)It is not often that the boys want to hold their sisters, but when they do it sure is adorable.
Landon asked to rock Klaire last night. He said okay mom I got this, you can go do the dishes now. So sweet. He called me back in with in two minutes....but hey it was the thought that counted!
Klaire couldn't stop staring at Daddy the other night.Kevin's parents came down and helped us move and take care of all four munchkins.Our nephew Lincoln, brother-in-law Mark, and the boys in the front of the moving truck, check'n it all out.


Klaire is getting a good look at her Aunt Nicci. Kevin's sister and her family came down from Denver to help us move and didn't even tell us they were coming! They just knocked on our door, it was an amazing surprise.


This past weekend Aunt Penny came and we celebrated her birthday. Landon and Liam had three birthday parties for her!

11 comments:

Lindy said...

What GORGEOUS children you have! Landom and Liam defenitely have the cowboy thing down pat :0) and I love the girls in purple, they are so cute! when you get a free 10 seconds (sometime next month?!!!) can you email me your new address?! I have presents to send :0)

Abbie said...

Cute, Laura! Glad you had so much help! Sweet babies and boys! :)

The Gamble Triplets said...

What a beautiful family!

MS said...

Looks like life is wonderful. I'm so happy for you all!

barrett family said...

love all the pics! cant wait to see the new house:)

Lane said...

Your kids are all just as precious as can be!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new house!

Little Rock Real Estate said...

Wow. 4 kids! Still can't get used to that. I love you guys.

Shelly Dahl

Bekki said...

The girls are beautiful and the boys are cracking me up in their cowboy hats/teepee! (Awesome teepee!)
I love it that little Minnie makes her way in the pictures. She is a pretty little pup.
I hope you got a little rest while you had all those extra helping hands!

Melissa Jackson said...

The girls are precious! I'm sure that Landon and Liam are enjoying the new house...or at least the play room. How great! I hope that things are going well for your family and that you are starting to feel settled in the new house. I hear you're planning to be at Bunco tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, I am Karrie, Laurie Isler's sister. My blog is www.taytat.blogspot.com. This is where you can find updates about Jay.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the transition is going really well all things considered. Love the pics in purple and of the boys holding the twins. That is so cool you had all the family there to help! A new house, yay!!