Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another week flew by!

Can somebody slow down time for me? Please! It seems like this was just yesterday:

Landon was 27 months and Liam was a newborn....aren't they so little?!? So people have been asking if the girls look more like Landon or Liam...which is funny b/c with the boys it was do they look more like you or Kevin!! Ha. Anyway, here are some baby pictures of the boys. I personally, think that all of our children look pretty similiar as babies and we won't know who the girls really look like for a while.

Landon - he had more hair than the girls do and a widow's peak and his hair is bit lighter.
Landon in his little bear outfit:)

Now this is Liam.
And this is Liam - he had the most hair! And his is the darkest. Liam has hazel eyes and it looks like the girls are going to have blue. Here are some pictures now of the girls from a month or two ago.

Miss Kallie.


Miss Klaire.


Klaire on the right. So as you can see, they all kind of have similiar facial features, but they do have some differences too. Anyway, I can't believe how quickly the baby phase goes by. I am cherishing every single moment with not just the girls, but the boys too because I'm going to wake up one day to four teenagers!!! Kids are so much fun, I can't imagine not being a mom.

Anyway, we managed to get to church again and here are some picture from this weekend. Oh and the girls slept through the night for the first time last night. Eight hours. Yep, both of them. It was incredible....cross your fingers for tonight. I should be in bed right now since they are snoozing, but hey I've got to squeeze in a little computer time or else I'll go crazy!



Two above are Klaire and two below are Kallie.




Great Grammie and Grandpa finally got to meet the girls!

Klaire - seriously chilled out.
Kallie - even more chilled out!



Kallie could barely keep her peepers open for these pictures!

Cuddle time:)

6 comments:

April Jackson said...

The new header is very cute! I still think the girls look the most like Landon...I didn't even think about if they look like you and Kevin:)

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

hey, we are coming to dallas the week after easter. hope you guys wil be around. send us an email or FB message with phone #s and we'll call when we get there. love you guys.

Lindy said...

Love the new header, it's beautiful! not like you have a degree in graphic design or anything.... :0) I think all of your children are gorgeous, and I kind of think the girls look a little more like Liam to me! crazy huh?! maybe when I get to meet them in person it will change?! have a great week!

Lindsey Eason said...

Love the new header!!! And those baby girls are just beautiful! I absolutely love your attitude about being a mom...despite your exhaustion (which I know you must be!), you still manage to be so in love with your lil' ones and that is wonderful! You're a great mom!

Unknown said...

I love the new graphic at the top of your blog. You're so creative! The girls are growing so beautifully. If we're voting, I think they look more like Landon. They are just gorgeous!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Laura-
Your girls are so cute! The pictures from the photographer are amazing...I have shown so many people. Hope you are hanging in their with all your munchkins!
Crystal