Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter outfits a week late!

All the kids were sick with a little cold virus last weekend (yes that has been fun) so we did our own Easter day last Sunday and didn't go to church. I was VERY bummed that the girls got sick, (seeing kids sick is always hard, but especially little babies) thankfully they didn't get it very bad and are mostly over it now.

So the kids wore their new outfits today and they were so precious. Kevin was calling Liam Mr. G.Q. And on a side note, I have some new quotes from the boys and I really do plan on updating their quotes soon! I've been a wee bit busy:)

Landon will be five on Friday and it's making this mommy a little sad. Five just sounds so old and I know kindergarten is just a few months away. You would think that having two babies to hold would make it easier for me to watch Landon and Liam grow and change, but I think it is actually making it worse because when I look at the girls I am constantly reminded of what the boys were like when they were that age. And it seems like just yesterday that I was holding them and so I know what can happen when you blink. I guess since we are so busy too, our internal clocks seem to be running at double time and it is intensifying my desire to want to slow everything down. I am starting to notice that I am talk about time rushing by so much lately...and well I guess it's just on my mind a LOT! Forgive me if I sound like a broken record!

Well, there are really so many things that I want to post about and describe......I wish I had more time to REALLY REALLY describe what all is going on in our lives...but for now I think I am going to have to settle with giving the highlights!

Drum roll please............................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................


We are going to have swarms of girls after these two stud muffins some day:)

Classic Liam face. He is just as funny as Landon.

I just want to bottle them up and keep them this way forever.

Kallie was saying, "Go Mavericks!"

Kallie showing off her adorable grin.

Klaire says, "Kallie give me some space and please stop showing off your bloomers."

"Oh Kallie...you are just wearing me out."

Kallie is the one upside down. And Klaire is getting a double chin...oink oink:)

"Okay Kallie, that's it, you just don't mess with my headband."

"Yippee mom picked Kallie up and just took a picture of me!"

7 comments:

Melissa Jackson said...

Precious! The girls' Easter outfits are adorable, and the boys are so handsome!

Abbie said...

Cute! Kallie and Klaire are so talkative! :) Those boys are a riot!

Lindy said...

Precious! what a great laugh i got from your "quotes!" I just cannot believe Landon will be 5!!! *Sniff* i still remember his little 4 pound self with blonde highlighted hair!

Lane said...

I love their dresses!! So precious! The boys are adorable as well!
Love the new header!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I still can't believe the twins are actually here and so big! Pierson talked to the girls pictures FYI. He thinks theyre lovely!

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow! They've grown so much! I love the girls little Easter outfits with bows. Hope you all are doing well!!

Cheryl said...

Hi! I haven't been commenting much as of late....sorry! The photos are precious and I do enjoy the comments and info about YOUR BUSY LIFE! Will try and stop by soon! Thanks for the cute card! Cheryl