Monday, June 15, 2009

Some 5 month pics of the girls!

Miss Klaire.

Kallie loves her tongue lately. She sticks it out and touches it!! She is a goof ball.

I didn't have many pictures of Kallie and Klaire in the last album I uploaded, so here are several! They are doing great. They have been loving squash this last week. Sweet potatoes are up next. I surrendered to the homemade baby food. It tastes better and is cheaper. Why I decided to do this at this point in my crazy life.....I don't know. But they love it, wish I would have done it for the boys....I thought I was too busy. Funny I know.

http://picasaweb.google.com/laurastaples3/TheGirls5Months?authkey=Gv1sRgCMbJ1PyZor3EbQ#

11 comments:

April Jackson said...

Yay I'm so proud of you for making the girls babyfood. It's a lot easier than people think it is. Avery and I are really need some quality time with the kiddos:)

Bretterson said...

Beautiful!

Bekki said...

They are so cute - I love that fun yellow on them. I think I would want to just take pictures of them all day long.

Lindsey Eason said...

I used to make babyfood for Shep...such a good feeling to know he was getting REAL food that was organic and good for him! Love the tongue pic...that's hysterical! :) Hope you guys are doing good!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Very cute.

Andy, Kelli, Kaycee, and Haylee said...

Love the pics, Laura. I can't wait to hug and kiss those precious little girls. I'll be in touch with you about our visit up that way. :)

Kristen said...

cute! I also did homemade baby food...it is much cheaper and you can make TONS at one time. I would make 1 month of food at a time. :)

Lindy said...

wow, the girls are so cute! as for making their baby food, that is AWESOME!!! you are the bestest mommy ever :0)

Penny said...

Homemade....baby food! OK.....this is way over the top! Like you don't anything else to do! Really, tho, I'm not surprised. You amaze me! (Hey, I acutally posted to my blog! And it's not much!) First time since Oct. 08! And....you're having the time to make homemade baby food. I better get my act together!

Penny said...

I just reread my blog....after posting....good think I'm a RETIRED teacher:)

Unknown said...

Homemade baby food is the best. Pierson didn't even flinch when we put him on table food because he was used to the taste of "real food" already.
I can not believe how big the girls are. We need to get together sooner than later friend. Miss you!