Sunday, August 23, 2009

The last days of Summer

Landon starts kindergarten tomorrow and I think I'm in a little bit of denial! My baby leaving me from 7:45 to 3:00 Monday through Friday.....what!?!?!? Liam is going to preschool for the first time too...just two days a week thankfully. It is going to be really quiet around here...I might get some work done if Kallie and Klaire let me!! I'm a little nervous about getting all the kids out the door and ON TIME...many of you know that timeliness is not my best attribute:) Over the years I have gotten faster, but then we just keep adding babies to the mix and it's all a wash! But I am not going to have Landon getting tardies, even if I do have mission impossible most days of my life! I'd like to see all the other moms have to get a three years old and twins ready as well and still make it on time(I'm sure there is some mom that has like seven kids and triplets...that will somehow manage to beat me:), than I wouldn't have to worry about bringing up the tail end!
Anyway, since my last post we have been to Cananda and back. We just took the girls and the boys stayed back with Nanna and Papa. We went to support Kari, Jordan, and Peyton on a special day for Drew. There was so much thought and hard work that went into this event. It all went beautifully and Drew's life was honored so gracefully by MANY. Kevin participated in the golf tournament along with 97 other golfers, what a turn out. I helped with a few behind the scenes things and enjoyed every minute of it (even the posters Kari:) I was enjoying time with family and friends so much that I forgot to use my camera much, unfortunately!

But here are few pictures of our family over the last few weeks.



Kallie is crawling! Klaire likes to get up on all fours, but she isn't crawling just yet.

Klaire is sitting up better than Kallie. Kallie is such a wiggle worm, that she doesn't sit still for long. Also, Kallie has a tooth now too. And unfortunately both girls have a cold right now which has made for a fun last couple of days.

The girls were getting some cuddling from some friends that came up to the tournament from Bozeman.

Kevin and Peyton on the tramp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it was the wrinkles that were crooked...it was a great time, a lot of hard work and love pulled the event off with flying colors. I am still amazed at how many people a precious baby who never spoke words has touched so many. I do know though who is behind it all. Laura, you can get everyone ready, no problem! Just don't forget to take your jammise off before you leave the house.

Lindsey Eason said...

What an exciting day tomorrow - I'm sure he'll do great in Kindergarten and with time, you might begin to enjoy some time to yourself with your girlies! Your family is so beautiful Laura...handsome boys and gorgeous girls - you're very blessed!

Aisling said...

It was so awesome to meet you Laura and to meet Klaire and Kallie in person. So sweet.

Thank you SO much for your amazing help with organzing the items for the charity raffle. I could not have done it out without you. I hope we get to hang out again in the near future and you get the chance to meet our boys.