Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm an Auntie Again!


Yesterday was a very special day.............my parents got another grandchild and it didn't have to come from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lil sis had her first and we are so EXCITED for them!!!! Her name is Lorelai Kelly and she is also going to be called Rory (which is a nickname for Lorelai).

She is so beautiful, she entered this world last night at 8:51 weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and she was 18.5 inches. She has lighter colored hair and is just as healthy as can be! Lyndi is doing great too:)

Hooray for another cousin. My kids can't wait to play with her. I'm taking them up there to meet her tonight, can't wait to hear what the boys have to say about it. I let you know if they say anything blog worthy!

3 comments:

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ahhh...I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful! Keep posting pictures!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Congrats! She sure is a cutie! I loved that I was working that night and got to see her. :)

Lindy said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your sweet lil' niece! so glad everyone is doing well, tell lyndi congrats for us!