Monday, April 5, 2010

This and that.

Artichokes anyone????????????????????????
Yep, that's a slug you're looking at and yes he did come home with me from the grocery store. I about chopped my finger off when I saw his little head peeping out at me. And then I almost loaded everyone up to go back to the store and give them back our special gift.....and if I didn't have all the kids I would have. I didn't want to chew anyone out or anything, I just wanted to see what they would give me!!! Even though I washed the artichokes and steamed them I couldn't eat them....but Kevin and Landon did!!!
Guess I will be washing my produce a little better now!!!!!!!!!!!



These are Liam's cowboy muscles and they grow every time he takes a bite. Just wait until you hear his cowboy voice......he takes his southern accent to a whole new level!!!!



Double and Trouble or Pip and Squeak in their their don't pinch me St.Patrick's day outfits:)
These girls are keeping me on my toes. They want to play with everything they shouldn't and they are sneaky too!


I forced them into these outfits and they paid me back by not smiling in any of the gazillion pictures I took.


They love to play with daddy and anyone else who will lay down on the floor and let them pounce on them!!


All four of them were watching something.....so cute to see all of them together. The boys usually go off and play on their own, so when Kallie and Klaire get to have them they are very excited. Notice how Klaire is pulling Kallie's pony tail out.....ya that happens every day. And Kallie is actually worse about it than Klaire.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, so I USED to love artichokes ;o) I will definitely triple inspect our produce from now on!

The girls are so cute - hope your little niece is doing well :)

Amy Etheridge said...

So good to see what you guys are up to down in Texas. Miss you and hope you are doing well.