Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's going on in Staplesville

A lot. Which is why I'm a little behind on the blog:) And I don't have much time to post right now so I'm going to brief:) Or at least try:)
Some things we are up to......
-Softball for Kevin. 3rd season this year. Church team, he is coaching. He is enjoying it very much.
-Beth Moore Bible study. For me:) First one and I'm enjoying it very much. Even the homework!
-Hosting a small group on Wednesdays at our place. I love cooking for others!
-Bunco for me once a month and poker group for Kevin....we are on a loosing streak currently!!
-School school school. Remembering lunches, picture day, nightly homework, show and tell, dress up days, ahhhhh so much to remember!!
-Book Club for me. Shocker for those of you who know me well. But I am getting into reading and find it more enjoyable than straining my eyes and neck in front of my computer!! Which is another reason the blog is at the bottom of my to-do list):
-Church plant. Most of the stuff we are involved in is with our church community, Venture. We have been attending and helping out with the church plant since earlier this year.
Oh and the most important thing we have been up to...........

2 comments:

Lindy said...

thanks for still catching up with me weekly even though you are super busy! love that pic of Liam, what a handsome little man he is!

Jennifer Crow said...

Thanks for the update! It's always good to hear what's going on with you guys. We miss you!