Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tear-free Start!

We have a first grader. AHHHH!!! That is so crazy! Let me tell ya this back to school was sooooo much easier than last year. Mommy didn't cry. Landon was a pro at getting around the school and we are so excited about his teacher. The first day he said that it wasn't quite as fun as he was expecting, but yesterday he said that first grade was even better than kindergarten. So he is settling into the transition from basically playing all day to getting down to business really well thus far. And he and Margo and Kiran all got different teachers):
Liam starts back to 2-day preschool next week. And the girls aren't going anywhere yet! We probably won't send them until they are three.
Where is your nose?Where are your toes?Where is your hair?Where is your ear?Klaire pretending to sleep in Liam's bed.Kallie is our shoe girl. I can never find my shoes!!I know it's not much curl, but I adore it and play with those curls all the time!Thank you Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious...just precious! Thank you Lord. Love you all so much.
Grandma Marnie and Granddad

Nicole said...

Awwww...what sweet kids. Seriously, maybe I'm just feeling emotional, but your post and the pictures made me tear up. I agree--hurry up Thanksgiving!

Lindy said...

OH MY GOODNESS Landon could be going off to college as grown up as he looks!!! loved the pics of the girls, they are precious.