Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who is Oprah's biggest non-fan?

Well, hands down it is ME. I can't stand her. I watched her several times in high school (b/c we didn't have cable) and a hand full of times since then. I had always felt that she wreaked of arrogance, but had no idea just how much evil was in her. I'm sure that some of you have received the email about 'Oprah's Church' and watched the video and so you know what is fueling my anger right now. But for those of you who have not watched the video, please watch this before you finish reading my post:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

How do you feel about that? Maybe it's because I'm really into 'spiritual warfare' right now (we should always be...I'm especially sensitive to it b/c of the book I'm reading right now) or maybe it's because I've disliked her for so long, but this video struck a chord in me. I had to post about it. I think Christians need to be aware of their enemies and I'm sorry for those of you who watch her show--but she is with the other team guys. What a powerful tool she is for Satan right now. So sad and so scary.

Anyway, I'm off my soap box now. And on a side note, Liam had his tubes put in today and did great! My little teddy bear just wanted his blankie and his mommy afterwards:)

5 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

I hadn't seen that! She's bad!

Varner said...

Wow! I'm stunned. Thanks for sharing that with everyone. I had no idea she has been saying such awful things. I only watch her every now and then (if someone interesting is on) but I don't believe I will be tuning in any time soon!

Lane said...

Yeah, I got that same email the other day...terrible. I have stopped watching her a long time ago because of some of the things she would have on her show. Now this is out and I'm glad I haven't been watching and supporting her.

LOVE the rooms! You are so creative. That is awesome how you did the shelves by the window. How cool that they made them. Did you draw and paint those pictures yourself? I bet they love their rooms!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Oprah stuff. Don't get me started on the Secret!!! I have always thought that Oprah sure can do whatever she wants as long as she does some "good things" to balance it out. I have not watched her show for a long time, it just makes me mad after and I am like why did I do that! What book are you reading. I love the salad recipe, yum yum. Miss ya

Erin said...

I am a little behind because I just read this post in your blog and I am SO glad you posted it! I have felt the same way about Oprah for a really long time and I have made some people upset because I flat out told them I didn't think Christians should ever watch her show. I truly believe that Satan is using her and that he is beyond happy at his success.