Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yee-ha ! ! !

I did not stage this. They put on their hats and decided to ride 'big puppy' all on their own. Aren't they adorable? I love my kids so much.

Anyway, I am having trouble focusing this week because I am so excited about our trip to Florida. We leave this weekend and will stay for a week. We are going to do Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, a water park or two, and go to the beach of course! We are meeting Kevin's sister's and their families and his parents down there. There will be FIVE grandsons all together for the first time and one of them we have never met and he is seven months old!! Kevin's family is rather spread out. We have a family in Canada, Colorado, Montana, and Texas. So we really try to make the most of our time together. We take a trip together at least every other year and do Christmas every other year together.

In response to my previous post, I am reading 'Seeing the Unseen' and HIGHLY recommend it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Your boys are too precious!

Lane said...

Hey girl! I tagged you in my post! Hope all is well and you guys have fun in Florida!

Varner said...

What cuties! Have fun in Florida.

Sarah and Nolan said...

Oh my, your Florida trip sounds so fun!! Please post lots of pics, and enjoy your time together!