Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The boys' rooms plus lots of pics!

I absolutely love decorating our house and well other people's houses too for that matter! It's always more fun when you are spending someone else's mula rather than you own right?!?! Anyway, I haven't done much to the boys' rooms but here are some pictures.

Also, I wanted to show a picture of myself at Landon's age. Now it is a common debate between our family and friends about who Landon looks more like...me or Kev. But I think he has Kevin's eye shape and color, Kevin's mouth, Kevin's texture of hair and hair line, his ears, and his torso. The rest is all me and I think it is pretty evident from this picture below.

Now when you guys figure out who Liam looks like...let us know. Ha. JK...I actually think the older he gets the more he is looking like Landon just with brown hair and green eyes and more meat on his bones.

Landon with my sister at about age 3 1/2.
Ldog and Kev about to take off down the mountain coaster....so fun.
And me at about age 3 1/2!
Liam's room. My mom and grandma helped me with the curtains and recovering the rocker.
This is Minnie's favorite place to be when the blinds are open...she has to bark at everyone.

This crib is nearly thirty years old! It was my cousins'. I think I'm going to paint it black or white for baby number three. (And no I'm not pregnant....but we do want one more:)



These letters used to be above his bed until one day I came in and he had pulled the 'i' down and was playing with the decorative thumb tack I used to hang it. Great right....

And this is Landon's room. He told me today that he would like to be called Landon Bradley Staples Stacey....whew...that's a long one and where in the world he got the name Stacey..we will never know.


My mom helped me make the curtain in Landon's room and Kevin and my dad made the shelves and I painted the train pics and made the letters. It was a family affair:) And now I am leaving you with my latest favorite picture of Liam.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

No doubt Landon looks like you, especially in that picture! He does look like Kevin sometimes though! I think Lima looks like you; that smile and eyes! He just has dark hair so he looks different that Landon did at that age! They sure are cute! And I love the name Landon picked out!

Glad I tricked you! HA! I fooled a LOT of people!

Tiffany said...

Oops, I didn't mean to spell his name wrong, I do know how to spell it, L-I-A-M...I even misspelled my own name the other day! I'm getting old!

Varner said...

I think Landon looks like you. You did a great job decorating. I should hire you. I'm terrible and always 2nd guess myself.

April Jackson said...

I think its scary how much Landon looks like Kevin, the blonde hair just throws me off! Tell Mr. Stacey that his pretend sister will be here soon!

Little Rock Real Estate said...

That last pic of Liam is the cutest. I just want to kiss him. We need to get together soon.

shelly

Thompson Family said...

I think Landon looks like you! And then there are times when I think he looks like Kevin. So, sorry my vote is split!
I love the pics of the boys' rooms. I've been trying to get Bryan to take some pictures of Shawn's room, but he has been SO busy! Glad you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

I think that picture of you on the swing looks like Landon with long hair. I think Liam looks like... Liam!
It was so great to see you at my shower. You look amazing and even more beautiful than the last time I saw you. We need to schedule lunch so I can get some good mommy of boys advice. What's good for you?