Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am just overwhelmed with thankfulness this week. The lesson our preacher brought to us this past Sunday and has made me consumed with being grateful, so I thought I would list some things I am thankful for.

-My salvation and Kevin's salvation
-Being surrounded by parents, siblings, in-laws, and friends who are also going to heaven with me
-My amazing husband
-Our perfect little boys and soon to be girls
-Our extended families
-Our church family
-Our friends
-Our jobs
-Our home
-Our food
-Our cars
-Our freedom
-Our health
-The aches and pains I have right now b/c that means I pregnant with two more angels.
-The million times I have to tell Landon and Liam to calm down or stop it b/c that means I have kids who are being kids!
-The dish washer that is full for the four time in a week b/c that means we have eaten a lot!
-The mounds of never ending laundry b/c that means we have plenty of clothes.
-And so much more. There are so many things that may seem little, but they are huge. Things like heat, air conditioning, more than one pair of shoes, indoor plumbing, beds, phones, computers.......all kinds of things that we take for granted every day! I could list 500 of them, but I won't!

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are all so blessed.

2 comments:

Aisling said...

Happy Thanksgiving Laura & Kevin. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Bekki said...

Great post and great outlook on your blessings. We are still praying for you and the girls. xo
Happy Holidays!