Monday, December 22, 2008

Still hanging in there!

I'm still just on modified bedrest and no sign of labor yet! Yeah! I'm miserable, but the girls are getting stronger every day that they stay put, so that keeps me going. My doctor is very pleased with my progress and really thinks I can make it four more weeks! AHHHH! He says I don't know what miserable is yet.....that's scary. Seriously scary. Pray for my endurance and attitude.

Anyway, one week ago the girls were estimated at 3.0 pounds (Kallie) and 3.10 pounds (Klaire). So miss Klaire is being a little bit of a hog. However, my doctor says not to be concerned right now, we are monitoring their growth very carefully and Kallie is still growing. So if it gets to be over a pound difference and Kallie's weight gain starts to level out than we will talk about taking them early. But right now the goal is five pound babies. So pray that Klaire shares her food and that Kallie keeps gaining as steadily as her sister! (We've had them named based on their 'sides of my tummy' for a couple months now! It helps me to feel closer to them.)

So we still don't have middle names. Well correction, I have middle names......I'm just waiting on Kevin to make up his mind!! I have given him my favorite options, but he still can't commit and that's fine. As long as we have something in case I go into labor!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm curious if Kevin was able to "work" on the middle names today! Glad you are hanging in there. It was good to see you on Sat.!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl! It sounds like the girls are doing great. I'm praying that they continue to grow and have a healthly arrival. I'm also praying for continued strength for you!

Lane said...

Oh you are doing so well! It sounds like you have such a good attitude through this. Hang in there girl, just a little bit longer!! You are in our prayers! Can't wait to see them though!

Anonymous said...

We got your Christmas photo, thanks so much for thinking about us way up here. I am so proud of you running your own business, that is amazing. Hope you are hanging in there. Can't wait to hear the names and see the photos. We are praying for you and praying that the girls can make it to 5 pounds. I can't believe you and Kevin are about out have a family of 6. wow!