Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today is the day!!!!

Lyndi just texted me with the girls weights:
Kallie--3.13 lbs
Klaire--4 lbs
Lyndi said that they are doing well and they aren't even needing oxygen!
The girls are here! Kevin just called and Laura is in the recovery room. Kallie entered the world at 10:31 a.m. and Klaire followed at 10:43. Kevin said they didn't know their weights or other details yet. He is hoping to go see the girls here shortly! Be praying for those girls and for Laura. Kevin said that Laura had a tough time but she did it!

UPDATE..Laura's dad just called (10:00) and Laura is dilated to a 9!

This is April and I thought that I would let everyone know that Laura is in the hospital having the girls!! Her sister, Lyndi is keeping me updated so I will post when I find out new information. As of about 9:00 Laura was dilated to a 4 and she had just gotten her epidural. Be praying for Laura, Kallie and Klaire....and Kevin too!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the updates April, how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so thankful to hear that the girls are healthy and have arrived safely. You guys will continue to be in my prayers!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

love the updates! praying for all of you...congrats! can't wait for the pictures. love you guys!
-BACC

Sarah P said...

I'm so, so, so happy for you. I told Brock tonight that I bet it feels so good for you to not be pregnant anymore! I know you were miserable! Glad you're all safe and sound. Can't wait to see those sweet girlies.

MS said...

We are so very happy for you all! Can't wait to see pictures of these little miracles!

Lane said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures!