Monday, November 12, 2007

Liam is walking!

Everyone has thought that Liam was close to walking for 3 months now. He starting walking around furniture back in June and so we thought well he'll probably walk around his birthday. Well, that passed (July 17th) and then we thought we'll he's in no rush, he'll probably walk in a month. Nope! He took his first steps at least a month ago, but he would only walk a few steps and then get mad and go back down on all fours. So everybody has been trying to get him to walk! Everyone must feel sorry for me having to lug around all 27 pounds of him:) Anyway, something changed last Thursday night while we were at my parents house and he got more confident and excited about walking and pretty much ever since he has been walking like crazy. Today I have only seen him crawl twice. I'm so glad he is walking, maybe I won't have to hold him quite as much:) No laughing at my narrating of this video clip!



Oh and he has this push toy that has been like attached to him for the last two months and we were calling it his "Enabler". And we were thinking that we were going to take it way if he wasn't walking by the end of this month, but all of you who thought that was mean will be happy to know that we weren't really going to take it away and now he has proven that he doesn't need it!! Thanks to Aunt Nicci and Uncle Mark for this toy....I'm not being facetious:)...it truly has been a great toy and I highly recommend that every baby have something similar!

4 comments:

Little Rock Real Estate said...

Love him. He is so cute. 27 lbs. wow.

Shelly Dahl

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

please don't mistake that for anything other than me laughing at your narration in that video...

holy moly landon is getting big!

brett

April Jackson said...

"Oh and he has this push toy that has been like attached to him"...you sound like my hair cut lady in this sentance, I can just hear her saying it!! I'm glad that it isn't like attached to him anymore:)

Kevin and Laura said...

Very funny Ms. Jackson. I'm like going to like get you like back for that.