Monday, November 26, 2007

Miss Minnie

Minnie just turned one. We can hardly believe it. We got her on New Year's Day this year and she was seven weeks old. She was harder to potty train than Landon and she chewed up more things in our house than I can count!! She has certainly tested our patience from time to time, but we love her to pieces. She is a little diva, in fact we wish we would have given her a sassier name! She hates going outside when it's cold or if the grass is even a little bit wet. She has to sleep under the covers next to me at night and she prefers a pillow in her crate instead of a blanket! She loves people and other dogs, which is sometimes a problem for dachshunds, but not this one. She has so much energy and can run super fast and jump way higher than her little body should be able to! She adores the boys, especially Liam, she loves licking crumbs off of him! Anyway, we think she is just the cutest thing. Her best friend is the Jackson's dog, Daisy, a chocolate lab. They love to go on walks together, go to each other's house, play fetch, and eat treats! They even have their paw prints together on a sidewalk by our house:)






























7 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

i hate dogs! more landon and liam please :)

brett

Lindsey Eason said...

My sis-in-law just got an 8 week old dachschund and we are thrilled because we LOVE that breed...they made the cutest puppies!!! Your little diva is precious!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm gonna have to ditto what brett said above. Sorry, but I request more Landon and Liam please too! You know I'm not a big dog fan! Maybe you can add a real girl to your family soon???

April Jackson said...

I am so excited that Minnie got her own post!! I forgot how cute she was as a puppy. Daisy wants to share her last ice cream treat with minnie for her birthday.

Kevin and Laura said...

Well, I had no idea I was going to disappoint some of my biggest fans! I promise you lots more of Landon and Liam.

Varner said...

Daisy is adorable. I think Dachschund's are the cutest puppies and dogs! I had two growing up.

Hey! Since we live so close we should try to get together sometime!

Julie said...

Your dog really is a cutie! I LOVE ALL THE LANDON QUOTES too! I made Ben listen to them...we laughed so hard!