Monday, September 8, 2008

Custom wedding invitations, birth announcements, and more!

For the past year and a half I've been working with my friend and business partner, Sarah, to develop an online store that offers custom wedding invitations, wedding packages, birth announcements, party invitations and holiday cards. It's been such a journey! I could go on and on about everything we have learned, but I won't bore you! We are finally open for business and we couldn't be more excited. Go check it out at http://www.forkeepsdesign.com/. Everything on the site represents hours (or rather, months) of work spent designing, writing, researching and developing. Be sure to read the About Us page to find out more about who we are and why we chose the name For Keeps Design. A special thanks again to Sarah Jones Photography , as she provided much of the beautiful photography found throughout the site. We love the way it turned out and can't wait to hear from all of you! Let us know what you think! Be sure to check back because we will be adding new designs to all the categories and we will offer more specials and discounts as our business grows!

8 comments:

shelly dahl said...

I love the new business. The website looks good. I like how sis made the home page. You are very talented and I know where I am going to go for my invitations/announcements, or whatever else involving pictures. Good luck. Love you. You can use pics of Eric whenever you need to by the way!

Nicole said...

Laura,
This looks awesome! I've already picked out a few of my favorites to hopefully use in the near future. I love how thorough your site is--I read the Etiquette section, the photo tips, etc, and they sound great. I am so excited about this for you!

Varner said...

The website looks awesome! Y'all did such a great job. I will try to help spread the word. Congrats on your new business.

Mark Phillips said...

Awesome! I'll try to spread the word!

Lindy said...

Awesome!!! I know you have worked so hard to make your dream a reality! Congrats on an amazing website! very impressive :0) may I put a link on my blog to your site?

barrett family said...

The website looks amazing! I bet you're so glad to have it up and running! I've already showed some girls at work and I'll continue to spread the word:)

Sarah said...

I will keep this in mind for birth announcements! I see some I like!!! Hope you are feeling well! When do you find out what you are having?

Unknown said...

WOW! Your passion for paper is amazing! Please tell me you're doing Christmas cards!!! I'll spread the word!